1. Cooking oil can be converted into vegetables ghee by the process of(a) oxidation (b) hydrogenation (c) distillation (d) crystallisation2.
1. Who among the following was a great ruler of Kalinga in ancient times? (a) Ajatasatru (b) Bindusara (c) Kharavela
1. Atmospheric pressure exerted on earth is due to (a) Gravitational pull of the earth (b) Rotation of earth (c)
1. The Planning Commission in India was set up in (a) 1947 (by 1950 (c) 1951 (d) 1952 2. Who
1. The first woman film star nominated/elected to the Rajya Sabha was (a) Nargis Dutt (b) Vyjayanthimala (c) Hema Malini
1. The headquarters of International Olympic Committee is at(a) Lausanne (Switzerland) (b) Moscow (c) Los Angles (d) New York2. Rovers