1. Nuclear fission is caused by the impact of (a) proton (b) electron (c) neutron (d) None of these 2.
1. The Indus Valley Civilization belongs to the (a) Neolithic Age (b) Palaeolithic Age (c) Chalcolithic Age (d) Mesolithic Age
1. The temperature of the Sun’s outer surface is (a) 60,00,000° C (b) 6,000″ C (c) 60° C (d) O°C
1. Modern economy is one of (a) Open economy (b) Cash economy (c) Credit economy (d) Planned economy 2. Who
1. The Indian Constitution was enforced on (a) 23th Jan, 1950 (b) 26th Jan, 1950 (c) 15th Aug, 1947 (d)
1. The first woman in space was (a) Tamara Press (b) Sally Ride (c) Naidia Comenci (d) Valentina Tereshkova 2.